Hi everyone! So, in fantage, im starting a Harry Potter style sort of- thing. Im going to dress in Harry potter style things and everything! would anyone like to with me?
Well, hi guys! since i’m going to be blogging, i figured you might want to know a little about myself. I’ll answer some questions about myself, and feel free to answer them yourself in the comments box! But first, check out Marina’s Blog
- When’s your birthday? July 15th
- What’s your favorite color(s)? Red, Gold and Black
- If any quote could sum you up, what is it? We all have light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we truly are
- Do you watch youtubers? Not really…
- What’s your favorite TV show? The big bang theory
- What do you look for in a friend: They make me laugh, they make me cry but they’ll always be ready to support me
- Do you like your real name? Yeah, i guess…
- If you could choose your name, what would it be? Im gonna say Eden.
- What’s your best dream? I Was a student at Hogwarts 😀
- Do you write, and if yes what? Yes i write fanfiction on Wattpad
- What makes you angry? How blind the world is, how unfair life is, racism, sexism, descrimination, stereotypes…. a lot!
- What makes you happy? Good friends, Harry Potter
- What do you “Fangirl” over? Harry potter. i’m a HUGE fan of it and i live to watch and read every single movie, fanfiction, book and quote there is!
- What’s your favourite food? I don’t know. i’m a little calorie/sugar obsessed but i really enjoy chicken foods…
- What’s your favourite drink? Pepsi, Irn-Bru…
- What’s the name of your best friend? Zoe That-Girl-Is-A-Badword
If you want to know more about me, comment on my post!
This is me, Weasleyyqueen. So, in this post, i’m going to look at some of the rarer fashions currently in the mymall of Fantage, and how good they are.
Bball hair- The minimum price for this is 12,000, and you often find the brown hair for this price. The blonde often sells for a bit more, around 20,000, as it was the first bball hair. It’s very wanted at Mymall, and both often sell for an average of 15,000 gold.
Black and white shorts- These sell for a minimum of 12,000 gold, and that’s mostly what you will find them for. They go well with a lot of different things, and are quite wanted by a lot of people, but not as much as the Basketball Hair above
Cleo sandals- 500 gold is the most common price. They are not that wanted but worth buying as they are quite a good item
Bubblegum- You’ll never find it for 500, but for 8-10,000 coined is pretty good, because bubblegum is very stylish
Hello! This is my first blog post. My name is Weasleyqueen. My fantage username is Weasleyyqueen, and im 13. I hope i’m not like any of these annoying bloggers ive been told about 😛
This is me!
Im sorry it’s so small. At various times i’ll be blogging about fantage.
PEACE OUT! ~Weasleyqueen~