Source: mini headshot raffle!
Hello everybody! It’s new year, and i’ve almost been on the fabulous Bearville Rainy Days for a whole year! So, i’ve decided to give out some awards to y’all.
So anyone on BRD is welcome to attend tonight/today. I’m very unsure of different time scales, so i will be posting this on the actual forum itself. Anyone not on BRD is welcome to attend. I count all you FTWP’s as friends!
Awards up for grabs:
Most obsessive fangirl
Least obsessive fangirl:
and many more!
Stay tuned to join my awards ceremony!
this is my outfit of the week, the first of 2016. This is the outfit i like to call “The Marina”
“Pink and Aqua Jacket with Spikes”
AAAAAAH! i hate those things! unless you colour-coordinate everything pretty much perfectly you look like a gormless newbie. It’s pretty much a challenge to even ACCEPT owning one. But, i tried my best:
Shiny Fancy Hair
Pink And Aqua Jacket With Spiked
Dark Skinny Jeans
Pink Feather Board
Pink Cat Ears
Yep, i know it’s a lot for one tiny little jacket, but trust me, colour co-ordination is KEY.
- Pick a colour and RUN with it. In the picture, i took the pink element of the jacket and toned it down to create a more neutral effect. Plus the colour that you haven’t done anything with now creates a brighter, more eye-catching effect.
- Accesorising the hair is a good idea. It adds something different to the outfit so it’s not just the TYPICAL outfit, like in the picture.
- The board is quite a key part to coordinating the outfit. I couldn’t just stick a bright yellow board in right there. The style and colour of the board could emphasise or overshadow the whole outfit. Go for similar colours and quite a simple style.
- An accessory is not key, but a small subtle one often works for effect, e.g the MP3 player.
“Cute Red Ponytail” I have five of those things. They look really bad because they are quite short, but here’s what i’ve managed to do with it:
Okay, so what we have here:
Cute Red Ponytail
Patterned Themed Outfit
Black Leather Jacket
Okay so here are a few tips i’d like to give you:
- With the hair being basic, it’s not a good idea to go with plain dresses, as they don’t add anything to the outfit, and it looks quite… flat.
- Add subtle little hints of other colours. Red and Brown are next to each other on the colour wheel, and black goes with pretty much anything. NEVER make the full outfit red, just like you NEVER wear double denim.
- Don’t make the board TOO extravagant. It detracts attention from the outfit and makes it look quite plain. That’s what you DON’T want.
Happy new year everybody! So, i decided i’d post a few of my new years outfits, one of them inspired by Marina. it’s such an adorable look!
- The Marina (as i’m going to call it) ignore the other randomer, im Weasleyyqueen
2. The Intrigued
As you can see, i’m totally in love with that board!
3. Casual Partygoer
That one is actually really cute O___o
4. Sassy Beachwear
That board is so much cuter than it looks O___O
Yeah i know that one’s sort of lame but it looks quite adorable ❤
New blog feature coming your way: in the Lucky bot, i keep getting these AWFUL items, so i would like to start a little feature where someone suggests me an ugly item they hate and i try to upgrade it
Hey, so, have you all seen Fantage’s new years party? i totally ADORE that dress, but i’m REALLY stuck what i could wear it with! could you guys give me some advice? It would really help!
Morning/Evening all! it’s been a while! i’m very sorry that i’ve been so inactive, because i’ve just moved house, so i’ve been very busy and also with christmas and New Year coming up…. bit i’m back for a few days!
Hi everyone! So, in fantage, im starting a Harry Potter style sort of- thing. Im going to dress in Harry potter style things and everything! would anyone like to with me?
I’ve decided to give you a little insight into my fandom, since i see Casey did, so be prepared for photo’s and quotes of amazingness